Upscale

"CrackedHands" wrote in message
oups.com...

What would you do to make sure this is not going to happen again, short
of cancelling all future parties (impossible) or follow everyone around
and put the coaster on the table before he/she puts down the drink
(kinda impolite)?

Depends on what they're drinking. If it's beer, then you can serve them in
those foam cooler wraps. I think there might be some higher end plastic
glasses around that don't sweat the way ordinary glass does, but I don't
remember where I've seen them. Only other solution is to place a waterproof
cover on the table. There's some really good looking ones available if you
go that route, but then it won't be as easy to show off your new project.