kip

How did you loose the Audio ?
Were you watching the TV at the time the Audio disappeared. ?
Do you have any test equipment ?
If no test equipment take it for an estimate or buy a new one.

kip
"RB" wrote in message
. ..
Got a 27" Toshiba probably 3 yrs old. It suddenly lost audio last night.
There is no audio at all.

Is there a plug-in audio board I can replace? .....................No

If this thing has to go to the shop, I suspect it's basically a
throw-away.
The shops here charge a hefty diagnostic fee, and then a steep repair fee
(yes, the diagnostic fee becomes part of the repair fee-----if you let
them
fix it). New ones can be found for only $200-300.

So, do I have a throw-away, or is something I can fix?