Robatoy

In article ,
Brian Elfert wrote:

Robatoy writes:

Just like suddenly everything has to be cordless. What's next? A
cordless flashlight?

Not sarcasm, just silliness.

I assume you're being sarcastic, but cordless flashlights have been out
for years.

Wow!!! Really??? (-----that was sarcasm.)

Now of course, flashlights have always been cordless. The whole point of
so-called cordless flashlights is that they use the same batteries as
cordless tools.

I have a collection of tool-less cords. ---silly

I raelly, really like my Porter-Cable corsless flashlight as it is very
bright and I've never killed the battery in a week of camping.

Battery powered flashlight to go camping? ---inquisitive with a helping
of disbelief.

A piece of string, a flint, a knife, a compass and a Weatherby Mark V
"DGR" 460 magnum in case I get hungry and want to kill, skin, clean and
cook a moose all in one operation. ---JOKE!