Dave Hinz

On Fri, 27 May 2005 08:11:33 -0700, nospambob wrote:
I understood from the couple of days use of the free version that
E-mail was excluded and there was no support.

Nope, the free one works for email far as I know, and in the dozens of
systems I've installed it on, I've never _needed_ support, so...

After McAfee I've had
all of the no support I need! It is labeled Professional but that's
merely Madison Ave chatter as far as I'm concerned.

AVG Personal (or Home Edition...whichever) probably has the license
terms you're after. Far as I know, that's the _only_ difference between
the free one and the commercial version of AVG. But, hey, if you're
really using it on a business system, don't be a schmuck - pay the
guys. Their whole purpose of making the personal version free, is so
that the people using it at home will have their bosses buy it at work,
I'd think.