Leif Thorvaldson

"Dan Bollinger" wrote in message
news:CSDle.10335$PS3.6821@attbi_s22...
Actually, it is enough of an observation to form a hypothesis.

===Whose length is, as everyone knows, equal to the sum of the squares
of
two sides of a theoretically correct triangle. That sum, divided by 2
yields the correct length of the hypothesis. I think you guys are on to
something here!!!*G*

Leif

What do you mean, "'us guys?" YOU started this!

==== Now wait just a cottonpickin' minute! I had been sitting quietly at
my computer minding my own business (having been cowed previously by the
reactionaries) when that darned Prometheus guy reignited the whole issue
(slight play on words there for the cognoscenti of Greek mythology). *G*

Leif