On Fri, 27 May 2005 16:07:47 GMT, "RogerN"
wrote:

Also, I use a dial up connection on my desktop computer and have a wireless
network to my laptop. Any recommendations on proxy server software? I have
it working now with the Default Gateway but have no control of hanging up or
dialing from the laptop. I wish I could just "Share" the modem like you
would a drive or printer. I tried windows internet connection sharing a few
times and when it did work, it would dial the internet when no one was
operating the computer.

Have you thought about connecting your modem to a router?