John Fields

On Thu, 26 May 2005 20:49:01 +0000 (UTC), "Mark Ashley"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .

---
Unless... Are those all supposed to be ORs and the "o"'s are
connections? If so, then your approach and mine are basically the
same.

Hi John

Just to clear up any confusion - is me, posting from
google

No the gates in my circuit diagram are supposed to be AND gates, and the Os
were connections. I have downloaded a trial copy of CircuitMaker and tested
your circuit design (the one with the NOR gates) and have had limited
success. Would you mind if I email you screenshots of the circuit so I can
more easily explain?

---
I used ORs, since for the circuit to work properly the gates must be
ORs since what's being detected is the all-zeroes state. If you use
ANDs, then any switch pressed will cause the output to go low, which
will effect the toggle.

It would be better if you posted them to
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic. That way, everyone who's
following the thread can stay connected.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer