Simon

Default Garage door replacement

I am in need of a replacement garage door (7'x6'6") and was after any advice
that anyone could give.

I think I want a canopy (up & over) type platic coated steel or GRP (no/low
maintenance). Does anywhere sell complete kits? I looked at Screwfix and was
unsure what different bits I actually needed in addition to the door (frame,
opening mechanism etc). B&Q don't sell garage doors when I asked.

Of course if anyone had a recommendation for a supplier and/or fitter in the
Gatwick area of West Sussex, I'd be interested in that too.

Cheers!
Simon