Gary

On Wed, 25 May 2005 20:12:51 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

In article , Rob
Johnstone wrote:

The anger, as I read the posts, sprang from the fact that WJ sent
invoices for the "no obligation" book after it was sent.

If you're sending people a free gift, great. But don't bill them for it
later. Miss Manners will back me up.

This is my gripe too. If any of the numerous invoices I've received
had an option that said: "I'm not returning this unsolicited book,
not paying for it and want you to stop sending me these invoices";
I'd have checked it and sent the invoice back.

The way I feel now, I'll never resubscribe to your magazine because
your invoices are misleading as they try and give the impression that
our only options are "PAY" or "RETURN IT". I hope your book business
makes up for your lost subscribers.