Dave Liquorice

Default diy laser steering track adjustment

On 13 Aug 2003 14:33:33 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

Personally, I change all four at the same time because if they have
done 40,000 miles they are probably shot anyway.

Fair enough. I my case, I probably get through tyres at about 2.5
times the rate on the front that I do on tha back (or would do if
the new ones didn't get put on tha back). That's with my last two
cars, anyway; an Astra and a Galaxy.

Same here on a Mondeo. Front set last 20 - 30k if I'm lucky. They get
replaced or rotated depending on the relative state of the rears.
These days it seems to be replace the fronts then next time replace
them all.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail