Mike Marlow

"Patriarch" wrote in message
7.136...
alexy wrote in
:

snip
But it is still free to those who got it and didn't pay.

There are social costs. Besides disposal, the dealing with the invoices,
and the wrangling over the real motivations behind the marketers, this
whole episode disrupts the calm discourse and friendly conversation which
normally occurs here on the wReck. ;-)

I mean, for example, this whole discussion distracts me from learning the
intricate details of wiring my shop for 220V.

Fear not, help has arrived. Wire away with reckless abandon but just
remember to wrap the inside and the outside of your dust collector's PVC
pipes with bare wire to avoid static buildup and the inevitable explosion
and fire.

--

-Mike-