Leon

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
tone.ca...
Waste is factored into the price of EVERYTHING that EVERYBODY f'ing
markets.

I see your point, I think you are missing my point. There are hundreds of
cost factors that go in to determine the price of something you will buy.
THIS METHOD OF MARKETING however points out to the consumer one of those
"wasteful" cost factors and throws it in the consumers face. When the
buying public sees such an obvious fixable waste on an item that he may
consider buying he should be insulted to think that this type marketing has
picked him to be the dummy thinking that he will not not realise that he is
the one paying for those that do not pay.

I'll refrain from offering to sell you a clue.