Stormin Mormon

For an application like this, an electric chain saw is the cats meow. No
fouled plugs, no yanking the starter cord. Keep the bar oil filled, oil once
every 10 seconds or so, and keep the cord thrown back over your shoulder.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
I'm thinking about getting a small chainsaw. I recently got a
BBQ/smoker with a fire box that will not quite take regular cut/split
wood. I use seasoned pecan, mespuite, or oak when using the pit, and
need something to cut the split firewood down to a size which will
fit. I'm wondering how a small saw may hold up. I don't expect to
cut large quantities at one time. Any thoughts are appreciated.