Walter R.

Yes, that's my next project: Finding out precisely what circuits these
non-GFIC outlets are on.

Thanks

--
Walter
The Happy Iconoclast: www.rationality.net

----
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..
In article , "Walter R."
wrote:
Hi Doug

I used one of those GFIC testers (with the test button).

OK, so you have actually confirmed that they're not protected, rather than
just assuming. That's not real good, but at least you know what you're
dealing
with.

You did catch my last point, didn't you, about needing only one per
*circuit*
(if you wire them right)?

--
Regards,