kip

Well for your info Relays do stay stuck on..Very common.
Next time let us know what you have done in the way of diagnosing
so we wont reply with a stupid suggestion.

kip
"GoodFeeling" wrote in message
m...
I thought you were referring to the news relay, not the electronic
component. I didnt imagine someone actually recommending such a fix. As far
as the problem, the relay is working fine, I have had a low voltage problem
and would like to know if there is a way to force the TV off so I can check
my voltage points.

"kip" wrote in message
.. .
Ok Take it to a repair shop..
kip
"GoodFeeling" wrote in message
m...
Relay? How do I get there?

"kip" wrote in message
.. .
Check the relay ...!!!!

kip

"GoodFeeling" wrote in message
m...
I am working on a Magnavox 25TR12 C102 (Chassis 25P606-00AA).
Originally had a problem where the set wont power on, had low standby
voltage. Replaced C432 (known problem) and fixed cold solder on 2 res
next to the cap. Now, the set automatically powers on when plugged in.
It didnt do it right after the replacement, so they may not be related.
Nevertheless, I cant get it to power off. Tried checked low voltage
points but seems to be fine when its on, guess the voltage must be
backfeeding. Anyone have this issue before? Thanks in advance.

Tim