Dave Balderstone

In article , Duane Bozarth
wrote:

A lotta' those useless things called trees might not have agreed...

It's okay to use paper... It grows on trees.

Example. The mill we buy our newsprint from has a fixed harvest area in
northern Alberta. They harvest and pulp exactly zero trees per year.
Instead, they lease rights to sawmills and buy the chips, which they
then pulp and turn into what's recognized as the highest quality
newsprint in North America.

Now, if cutting trees for lumber and using the chips for pulp offends
thee, you're definitely in the wrong newsgroup.

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com