PhilÅ

"Richard Kaulfuss" wrote in message
I'm looking for some troubleshooting suggestions for this W/M. The
machine fills and empties and the timer runs, but there's no activity
from the motor whatsoever. The brushes are in good condition and the
winding resistances look sensible. I'm assuming that a shorted winding
would cause the fuse to blow. There's no voltage on the rotor or
stator connections when I would expect there to be and there's no sign
of any broken wires or loose connections. Are there any interlocks
that only affect the motor? Unless I'm overlooking something, that
leaves the programmer switch and the control card, in which case I'd
probably be cheaper getting a s/h machine from the small ads. Any
ideas?

Detach the motor and attach a handle to the drum.

Then just turn by hand, keeps ya fit at the same time.