Vic Baron

"Leon" wrote in message
m...

"Vic Baron" wrote in message

Ah - but if I never buy another book from them it only costs those who
DO!!
Ergo, it's still f**king free to me!

Do you pay doctor bills? There are many people that do not pay their

bills
because they know the clinic will eventually absorb the charges and raise
their rates, insurance premiums go up and so on. The patients paying the
bills basically pay for those that don't. Same thing here except the
publisher is encouraging this practice by the attached letter to not pay

or
return if you don't want to. Those that do buy the book from that
publisher partially pay for the book that they encouraged you to keep.

Gee, Leon - you're breaking my heart. That's tough for them, I'll still keep
the book and if they send me another one, I'll keep that too.

As far as them that has paying for them that hasn't( or won't) - welcome to
reality. It's a tough life but someone's gotta live it.