John Flatley

Ed,

I'm glad your subscription cost concern has been heard and will work out for
you. Most, but certainly not all, of the folks in the woodworking industry
are great to do business with. There are the usual assortment of bad
apples, as in any field.

Consider a suggestion. Maybe the next time you suspect a problem, you are
thinking of challenging a vendor or a practice and you want more information
before taking the problem to the vendor; ask questions of the group. We are
never short of answers. (opinions) Asking questions might keep productive
posts from turning into a "bash a vendor" bitch forum. (might!)

I've addressed the post to you but I'm really talking to everyone to posted
to this thread.

Jack Flatley
Jacksonville, FL

--
"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is
the belief that one's work is terribly important."

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"John Flatley" wrote in message
Ed,

When you renewed your subscription for $24.95 you got a
deal/service/bargain
that you wanted. I assume you thought that was a fair price, that's why
you
renewed.

Since I replied to this, I received an email from WJ. With their
explanation, I seems I'm getting a good deal. I'm at work and my papers

are
at home, but I have no reason to doubt what they told me.

I asked, they answered. That is what my message was about. Rob was

willing
to come forward yesterday, one of his associates contacted me today. I
appreciate that and it helps keep a good relationship between us.
Ed