Doc Savage

The main reason I didn't have the builder install the fan for me was
because: (1) they could give me an exact location of where the fan
would be located and (2) they would use an inferior (small) 28 to 30"
fan, (3) I had no control over the switch placement and (4) they wanted
like $500 for this option. So I figured could remedy all of these for
about $400 and still pay them just $100 for a dedicated circuit and
switch instead. I'm still concerned of the lack of "appropriate" NFA
venting, but as I mentioned in another post, I at least of 13 roof
vents and 13 eve vents, which is better than most homes I see being
constructed. Its probably only 6 NFA, vs. the 18 NFA the fan mfg.
reccomends, however.