Calvin

We had Colin Barnes build the structural parts of our extension having
had him recommended to us by a previous customer.
Like everyone he has strong and weak points. We found him to be good
at the structural stuff like foundations; walls (uses a team of
brickies) and roof. He seems to have a good relationship with the BCO
in our area.
He seems to be less good getting round to the finishing jobs but that
was OK for us as we wanted someone to do the structural bits then leave
the finishing for us to DIY.
On a personal level he's pleasant and he managed to keep the muck out
of the rest of our house while he was working - we live in a clay area
and the foundations were dug in winter so that was appreciated.

I can get you his phone number if you want it.

tony sayer wrote:
In article om,
selfbuilder writes
Can anyone reccomend a builder in the Cambridge area please. Its for a
new build using a timber frame structure. Mainly I'm looking for
someone to do the brickwork rather than project manage the build.

When U find one, keep it a secret but let me know please)

--
Tony Sayer