andy12345

Thank you very much for all of your replies. I believe maplin
electronics sells a checker for such things. The points you make
are just like walking down the street without any body armour. You
never know if body armour is going to save your life one day until it
happens. Unfortunately, at that point, the knife blade will penetrate
and kill you because you did not have the body armour on......
Correct?
It is easy to electrocute yourself when you are not thinking
correctly or fail to understand whats going on. I do understand such
things of course, but, i never thought of the implications of doing
what i did, as i havent thought to actually be aware of a potential
earthing failure.
You know what its like.... No one expects to suddenly be potentially
electrocuted. So, thanks again and I will get onto the matter at
hand. By the way, the microphone is a combo headphones/microphone set
which I do not hold at any point, except for on my head. Maybe the
wire screening is crap.
thanks