Dave in Fairfax

Swingman wrote:
Damn ... you mean those are ALL member of "Congress" behind the counters and
desks when you stand in line at the post office, or visit the DMV, the court
house, municipal building departments, tax appraisal districts, school
houses, or any of the myriad of other government offices??

No, I mean that the majority of the govenment workers are never
seen by the public. The ones that are seen are as numbed by the
constant abuse by members of the public as might be expected. For
some reason people who are tlaking to other people across a
counter day in and day out, aren't seen to be human beings by the
people they are trying to help. They are seen as figureheads for
an uncaring uber-company. It isn't surprising that they get
burned out. The members of congress ensure that by degrading
their retirements, benefits and wages on a regular basis. They
are then used as scapegoats for the problems caused by those same
members of Congress. But hey, that's just my opinion, and I don't
work for the Government other than paying the taxes. You don't
have to agree.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader