Unquestionably Confused

Swingman wrote:
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Actually, according to F Paul Wilson (science fiction writer, "An Enemy
of the State"), since a rap concert could reasonably be called a mob, to
find the IQ of a mob, you take the average IQ of the people in the mob and
divide by the number of people in the mob to get the collective IQ. i.e.
100 people, avg IQ of 80 = mob IQ = 0.8: about the IQ of a reasonably
smart rock or the required IQ to actually enjoy rap music. ;-)

IOW, government office workers (when not on break).during the day, and rap
aficionado's at night?

While I question Mark & Juanita's math in determining collective
intelligence of the mob, I guess they can't be too far off since those
who enjoy that sort of music are obviously fairly dense. I mean, how
smart can they be when they keep forgetting to include the "silent C" in
cRap Music?