mac davis

On Wed, 25 May 2005 11:36:20 -0400, "billh" wrote:

snip
I use Bill Grumbine's bowl turning DVD so often (for
reminders/motivation/etc.)
that I keep the DVD in the CD tray of my notebook in the shop..
I don't want to sound like an ad, but it's a great investment for $30 and
makes
a fantastic gift.. I've given one to our youngest son and one to a turning
friend and they have both mentioned it several times..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

I agree with your assessment of Bill's DVD. However, I wouldn't let a
beginner near a chainsaw if their only exposure was what they saw on the
DVD.

Billh

or a swept wing gouge.. *g*