Prometheus

On Wed, 25 May 2005 19:49:42 GMT, Dave in Fairfax
wrote:

Dan Bollinger wrote:
I hear what you are saying and agree with all your points. I hope someone
picks up this banner and runs with it. Dan

It would/wood be nice if that were to happen, but it seems a
daunting task.

I'll give a go, at the risk of becoming a snake oil man. Don't expect
much on it until near the end of next winter, though! Right now I'm
on 50 hour minimum weeks at work, so it's better to just whistle and
turn when I get the chance than it is to botch up a study because of
fatigue. Things'll slow down in the fall, though- and I'll start
scratching my head about it really hard then.