Bruce L. Bergman

On Thu, 26 May 2005 11:45:30 -0400, "Tony"
wrote:
"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 24 May 2005 15:26:46 GMT, "Lenny Schlegel"
wrote:

For all of your powder actuated fastening needs, pay a visit to
www.pinsandloads.com Pins and Loads.com specializes in tools, pins and
loads from ITW Ramset. We also have a tool cleaning and repair service,
as well as powder actuated tool user certification.

Well, I was actually in the market to find a new piston for an old
low-velocity gun, since the chips in the tip were resulting in a lot
of "come-backers" that seriously hurt, even with the rubber deflector
cone in place and wearing two jackets and every stitch of personal
protection gear I own...

But now that you have SPAMMED and shown us your true scruples, you
are permanently out of the running. Even if I run across your site by
other means.

God, you'd think these morons would learn... We can search for
them, or they can use targeted advertising. Waltzing in and crapping
on our living room carpet isn't a very effective marketing tool.

OMG, guys give him a break.

I Just Might - he actually read the newsgroup, figured it out,
apologized, and seems to get it. True spammers just spew and run.

The true path to enlightenment (and sales here) is to subscribe and
participate in the everyday newsgroup discussions. Network. Have
fun.

If someone asks "How the heck do I do this?" you can come up with
the answer. And if you happen to sell the answer, that's okay, as
long as you aren't beating us over the head daily with the fact.

-- Bruce --
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545