Old Nick

On Wed, 25 May 2005 16:07:48 -0400, "Waynemak"
wrote:

The Jackhammer with tools. Is it part of the machine or separate? Does
it work. Is it air, petrol, electric?

Is the cherry picker driven by the machine? How high does it go? I
assume i's hydraulic. If you can get it to some postition where the
force of gravity would cause it to sag, and it doesn't, then the rams
and spools are OK. Done deal.

Do you have use for the periphals? Are you aboe to sell things (I
can't....useless. Magpie by nature.)

Is $1000 important to you?

You are buying an adventure, in the end. Win big time, or spend a lot
of interesting time rebuilding a swiss army knife.

Ok I looked at this big thing that is sure to need some metal working, the
seller and I agreed on whats a fair price now to I show up with a flat bed
and cash or keep walking. take a look
www.motherearthrecycling.net/leroi/leroi.htm