RoyJ

I need to do the same thing on my mower deck. Was planning to use a 1"
shaft riding in a pair of 1"IDx1-1/4" OD bronze bushings. I have some
clearance problems to deal with.

Ken Sterling wrote:
Gang,
If you care to, take a look at a modification I did to a zero-turn
riding mower front end caster setup. The original (I think) was a bad
design and I couldn't think of an easy fix. Picture *have* been
renamed THIS time G and I decreased the size of the files for
faster downloading..... hope I did it all right.
Thanks for looking - and any and all comments appreciated.
Ken.
Find them at:
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/caster0.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/DropBox/caster1.jpg