Actually, I forced myself to stop messing with it. I bought it to
resell and I already have too many projects going. If I get
interested, I will want to keep it, my wife will kill me, and someone
will buy it at *my* estate sale and be asking you guys about it.

It's on eBay: 5977782177

JohnM wrote:
wrote:
I hooked up compressed air and experimented with the pins. You can get
erratic movement by pushing the pins in. It *seems* that, if you could
get the timing of the "pin pushing" right, you could cause the engine
to run.

I may dis-assemble further.

Thanks so far,
Wally

I was thinking the pins were for starting it, but that's a tough call.

Did you get any further on it? That's an awful nice engine, I didn't see
the 6" rule the first time I looked at the pictures (it looked like a
smooth spot in the casting, with something stamped into it), the engine
is bigger than I first thought. Very cool..

John