Alan Sung

wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to put a picture window on a wall where there is no window.

The view from the side is pretty and the light would enhance the living
room.

The interior wall is plasterboard and the exterior wall is vinyl
siding.

The size of the picturewindow area is appr 7' x 4'.

Has anyone out there had a similar size window installed??

Am looking for advice based on your experience.

What ballpark expense am I looking at for the installation?

Some more info is needed. 1st floor, 2nd floor? How far from the ground on
the outside? Is it 2x4 framing? Are there electrical outlets or lines in the
wall that may need to be relocated? Where are you located?

-al sung
Rapid Realm Technology, Inc.
Hopkinton, MA