Doug Miller

In article , WillR wrote:
How exactly does cherry react? Will be finishing a table in a few days
-- mission style in cherry... So curious...

It darkens, rather like it does on exposure to light, but it's not quite the
same somehow... fuming seems to produce a richer, deeper color.

I will experiment -- but what did it turn out like for you so I can see
if I get similar results when I do a small test piece...

Sorry, I seem to have given an incorrect impression. I haven't actually done
it myself - one of the other wreckers (David Eisan, I think it was) did an
experiment, and posted some photos of his work to abpw six months or a year
back. Just gorgeous. It was those photos to which I referred, not my own work.

--
Regards,