Jim Stewart

Grant Erwin wrote:

It isn't so much the stampings as the fitting. Does your acetylene
regulator
thread into it? If so, it is very likely an acetylene tank, since the
only other tanks I know of with that fitting are propane. - GWE

And if the valve stem is just a little square
shank with no knob, it's almost certainly an
acetylene tank.

wrote:

I ran across a tank the other day that I THINK is an acetelene tank -
one of the little portable jobs. What numbers should be stamped in the
top of the tank if it is an acetelene tank? it is 7.5" X 24" to the
base of the valve and weighs 33 lb empty. has
markings(something)CC-3AA180
675809
10T72
LCCO
462
467

If not acetetene, anyone know what it is??

Thanks