Waynemak

The tank is a concern seeing it runs at 150 PSI
"DeepDiver" wrote in message
"Waynemak" wrote in message
"Rex B" wrote in message
Does the kid come with it? G

I am still paying for the kid, but shes worth it

She's adorable so I'd say she's worth every penny. Good job!

As for the tractor, I don't think you can go wrong for just $1000. If you
don't have a lot of experience with engine work, I'd have a mechanic go
over it just to be sure everything is as it should be. I'd hate for the
engine to be damaged or destroyed due to a small service item (oil
pressure and flow being the two most critical).

I like the on-board air compressor: very cool. I'd check the tank for
internal corrosion, considering its age and lack of attention. I wouldn't
want it to explode on you.

I'd also check all the hydraulics, particularly the hoses. A leak in a
high-pressure line could cause serious injury.

Good luck!

- Michael