Grant Erwin

It isn't so much the stampings as the fitting. Does your acetylene regulator
thread into it? If so, it is very likely an acetylene tank, since the only other
tanks I know of with that fitting are propane. - GWE

wrote:

I ran across a tank the other day that I THINK is an acetelene tank -
one of the little portable jobs. What numbers should be stamped in the
top of the tank if it is an acetelene tank? it is 7.5" X 24" to the
base of the valve and weighs 33 lb empty. has
markings(something)CC-3AA180
675809
10T72
LCCO
462
467

If not acetetene, anyone know what it is??

Thanks