Pat Barber

If you have never done a rebuild, check with the boys
over at http://www.owwm.com ... There are many folks
over there that have done some beautiful restores and
have wealth of restoration knowledge that can't be
found anywhere else.

This is example of the mythical $100 Unisaw.. if you wait
long enough... great find--get them, fix them, treasure them.

Here is another great resource for Unisaw rebuilds:

http://www.sawcenter.com/index.html

John Anderson wrote:

Two months later, he is selling the house and needs the basement cleaned
out. He told me that I could have them at $100 each! I think that I
might have broken a speed limit or two getting up there to load up!