M.J.

"Dan Bollinger" wrote in message
news:kQ2le.5379$g66.2243@attbi_s71...
I just don't understand your problem Dan. Leif has said at least a

million
times the "process" works. How much more proof could you possibly

require?
...chuckle

I'm not sure what you find funny? I'm not saying the process doesn't
work.
I think turners will benefit from know what chemical(s) in LD is the
active
ingredient so we can use just that one and optimize the process. After
all,
there are numerous reports of LDD failure. It would be good to reduce
those, no? Dan

Just my weird sense of humour Dan. Ignore it....! Once I reached the age
of reason I stopped believing in the tooth fairy.. I'm too old to start
believing in another fairy tale........ *#!-- LDD stops wood from
warping --!#*

--

Regards,
M.J. (Mike) Orr