Dave Hinz

On Thu, 26 May 2005 08:56:02 +1200, Tom wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 25 May 2005 14:29:49 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 24 May 2005 19:17:24 GMT, "Lenny Schlegel"
wrote:

Dave,

Grainger is a great company, who we regularly do business with. I'm sorry
you feel that one post in topical newsgroups is spamming, and hope that if
there's ever a problem with Grainger, you'd give us a try. I'm sure you'll
be more than satisfied.

Seems fair enough to me.

Not a chance in hell that I'd give money to a spammer.

Do you treat advertisers on TV the same way?

How is that relevant or close to the same thing? They provide value by
paying for the show I'm watching. Last I checked, spammers don't pay
for my bandwidth, they steal it.