Pins and Loads

B.B.
Thanks for the polite, and civil reply.
I did apologize, as I was not aware of this group's "rules" as it were. Now
that I know, I will respect those rules and not make a post like that again.
I certainly do not want my company to be confused with those companys who
unscrupulously spam and bombard people with ads, viruses, spyware, etc.
-Len Schlegel
www.pinsandloads.com

"B.B." u wrote in message
news
In article 85Lke.4$Li3.0@trndny05,
"Lenny Schlegel" wrote:

Dave,

Grainger is a great company, who we regularly do business with. I'm sorry
you feel that one post in topical newsgroups is spamming, and hope that if
there's ever a problem with Grainger, you'd give us a try. I'm sure
you'll
be more than satisfied.

-Len Schlegel
Pinsandloads.com

Technically, you didn't SPAM. Spamming is posting an ad many times
or to many places. It's just that this is a clean newsgroup--no ads at
all. We've all developed an expectation for it to remain that way.
What you did was kind of like if you went to a movie and someone had
spliced a commercial into the middle of it.
Hence the negative responses.
There are a few guys who participate in here and own/work for
businesses. They might mention them on occasion when it's appropriate
or leave a link in their .sig--something which seems to bother nobody.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/