Michael Bushey

Default Pressure Washers

I want to buy a gasoline pressure washer. Living in rural Maine there are not
to many dealers or service centers. Home Depot has a 3000 psi unit from Ryobi
with a 7 hp subaru engine. This unit has a three year guarantee but the
guarantee is from home depot. None of our local small engine shops will
service it.

We do have a John Deer dealer who sells pressure washers even though the
dealer seems to know little about the machine. The plus is that they fix them
on site and the machine is noticeably heavier duty but it costs $899 versus $
500 for the Home Depot machine.

Does anyone have experience with either of theses units?