Andrew Gabriel

In article .com,
"Calvin" writes:
One final note, the new "easy clean" coatings really do seem to work.
Our pan is made by Duravit who use a coating called Wondergliss. I was
sceptical but paid the extra anyway and I'm now a believer. How can I
put this without being indelicate? You don't need a loo brush

I saw a TV programme about these some ~5 years ago.
They are rather a failure in the UK. The reason being
that it's usually the bloke in the house who chooses
the loo, and blokes mostly think loos are self-cleaning
anyway, as they never seem to have to clean it -- if
they leave it in a mess, it's clean next time they come
to use it ;-)

The japanese on the other hand have been using self
cleaning loo coatings for years (even in urinals).

--
Andrew Gabriel