Dave in Fairfax

Dan Bollinger wrote:
snip
Well, its certainly more that not doing anything, which is what I'm hearing
from the group.

snip

The reason that you're not hearing anything from the group is
evident if you do a google on this. Most who have been here more
than a couple of years have been down this road so many times that
we can find our way in the dark. Nothing conclusive has been
found other than the soap:water ratio becomes critical below a
certain level. It gets numbing after a time. By all means, go
ahead and run the tests, make your own concusions and let us know
what you come up with.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader