George Willer

Come on, Ed! We didn't just fall off the turnip truck. Can you think of
any area during the campaign John Kerry didn't plan to out-spend GWB if he
had the chance? His only topics during the campaign were how he would do
everything bigger and better and spend more! Even in areas where they
disagreed he still planned to stay the course, only do more
bigger/better/faster. You Liberals think we all have short memories...
even those of you who claim not to be Liberals.

George Willer

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Rex B" wrote in message

So the definition of a Liberal is "Spendthrift"?
Isn't that pretty much what we've been saying all along?

Hmm...doesn't that make GWB the biggest liberal in American history?

--
Ed Huntress