Antony

BigWallop wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Yep sure have.

It's not so much where to get them. Nearly all sites show the WC, and
none seem to explain what cistern is required or where to get it !

argh.........

Time to let your fingers do the walking and get the phone book out of the
dark corner. :-)

I installed a back-to-wall WC in my bathroom refit (Ideal Standard
Studio) with a Thomas Dudley Vantage push-button concealed cistern.
(see www.thomasdudley.co.uk). My one is a single flush, but they do a
dual-flush version as well. I bought it all from my local Plumb Center.

Note that wall-hung WCs need something very strong to fix to - either a
solid wall (with the cistern on the other side) or a steel frame.
Thomas Dudley do the steel frames (optionally with the cistern
pre-fitted), but they're not cheap. You'll save a lot of hassle by
fitting a back-to-wall instead (the weight is borne by the floor). Try
http://www.discountedheating.co.uk/s..._Supports.html for an
on-line supplier.

-Antony