John Willis

On Fri, 6 May 2005 22:39:45 -0400, "curmudgeon"
scribbled this interesting note:

"cm" wrote in message
OK heres my HD idiot story......

I was a service rep for a staple gun manufacturer servicing HD stores. I
was cleaning up our display when the employee in the tool corral brought a
customer to me with one of our staple guns in his hands. The employee
states that the gun is jammed. I said just give him a new one and I'll
give the store credit.

The employee then points the gun at his face so he can see why it's
jammed. I could see his fingers tighting around the handle to fire the
gun!!!! I said DON'T SHOOT THAT TOWARDS YOUR FACE! Well he did and he is
lucky it was jammed. He did this twice and spent 15 minutes trying to
un-jam the gun. I finally handed the customer a new gun while the HD idiot
worked on the old one.

What the **** does that have to do with painting a textured ceiling?!?!?!
And I've met some truly stupid sales reps as well.

Not much, but it could have been an example of "Evolution in Action!"

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)