BigWallop

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am about to buy a new bathroom suite.

Requirements:
I quite simply would like the cheapest back to wall WC thats out there.
Ideally I am looking for a wall hung WC, if the price is right. I would
also like one that is able to use a DUAL FLUSH button, not lever.

Questions:
1. Do they all support a dual flush button ? is this feature dependant
on the cistern I use?

2. If I use a wall hung unit, do I really need a bracket costing as
much as the WC pan itself ?

4. So far I have seen ideal standard from plumworld. Any other names or
sites for me to use please ?

Have you tried doing a web search for "Wall Hung WC" in the UK? I think
you'll get loads of hits to look through.