Mary Fisher

"Lobster" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
He loves it! Says it's far quieter than the old one, is quick and
efficient and he had no problems with soft stuff. But, he said, it
doesn't cut into as small pieces as the other did.

I'm happy, I didn't hear him using it at all and when I looked at the
shreddings I was happy too. I'll spread them directly on the ground, the
hens will turn them over and over and by next year they'll be
incorporated into the soil.

Toaster? Potato peeler? Electric plane? Erm... ;-)

How did you know about the electric plane?

He loves that too but only flew it once, wind's been too strong since.

Ancient toaster serves adequately, don't peel potatoes. And anyway, I do
that, being a good little wifey ...

whistles

Mary

David