Christian McArdle

each side. I'm more worried about believing I can buy a 'cheap' TCT
core drill and have it last for long enough to do the job.

I'd be surprised if it would last. Even the 'beast' snagged at times and
the torque clutch thing kicked in. How thick is the wall?

It's only a 60mm. I've had no problem core drilling small holes like those,
even with a low powered, wrist shattering cheapie with a TCT bit, which has
lasted for several holes with no sign of expiring.

Obviously, I would have to recommend that a safety clutch is used, even if I
didn't follow my own advice.

Christian.