Leif Thorvaldson

"Rob McConachie" wrote in message
Maybe LDD is just related to voodoo... it puts a hex on the wood and the
wood in turn gives up its water... maybe it is like the phrase "suck it
up"....

i figure it this way, it makes for a good spirited debate. and, if it
works, it works, and if it doesnt, it doesnt. it works for one person (at
least according to leif). so, logic would suggest that if somebody else
did the EXACT same thing, the same result would happen.

either way, if it works, does it really matter how or why? that is really
the question. along that line, if a tree falls in the forest does it make
a sound? if it falls on a mime, does anybody care?

I am game to give it a shot and see what happens. i figure it cant be any
worse than cooking. It took me 65 batches of salsa before i got it just
right. So, i figure my hands will be soft and the wood may (or may not)
check. And it will only cost me a bottle (or three) of LDD and some time.
Since there is mostly drivel on tv, i figure i am not really missing
anything.

Rob

=====Gosh, Rob! Does that mean you don't watch the LDDs, errh, I mean the
"soaps?" *G*