mac davis

On Tue, 24 May 2005 22:14:35 GMT, "Dan Bollinger"
wrote:

Dan.. as one about to try the LDD thing, I think most folks will just try

it and
if it works, continue using it...
I don't have any motivation to research how they made the parts of my

lathe...
it works and I'm happy.. YMMV

mac, I'm not saying you should. I'm saying there are people here who may
find that challenging. But then you are talking to a fellow who is not only
motivated to research how a lathe works, but building an oval turning lathe
from scratch.

http://www.claycritters.com/lathe/

Takes all kinds, doesn't it! Dan

hey, one man's fetish is another's hobby, right?
it's why there are groups like this, because folks take interest in things...
(after oval, try something challenging like a hex turning lathe.. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing